Hot pants this summer is still very popular. Whether it’s extra shorts for a beach, subdued for walking around town, or bermudas to half your thighs for an evening out you can not go wrong.
Hot pants this summer is still very popular.
Whether it’s extra shorts for a beach, subdued for walking around town, or bermudas to half your thighs for an evening out you can not go wrong. But you do not have to buy them but make them yourself. Learn how to make boring or old farms a trendy shuffle.
You need: – old farmers – scissors (as sharp as possible) – needle and thread – pegle – parakeet or nail scissors – stone for rough skin
1. Dress up the farmer, stand in front of the mirror, and with a flask, pencil or chalk, mark the length of the leg you want.
2. Remove the farmer, put them on the table and mark the length as a straight line.
3. Set the belt to fall naturally (the front of the waist should be lower than the back) and cut off the farmer.
4. With the finished legs fold the edge once, place it firmly and then once more with the spool.
5. For the effect of wearing jeans in places where you want to make a hole, cut two horizontal lines and pull out the blue (vertical) threads between them.
6. Fix the folded piece at the edges of the trousers with a few sutures at the ends of the trousers. Tips & Warnings: – Make sure that the trousers on the far side of the farmer must be visually longer than the front.
That’s why you have to adjust the belt and just cut it off,
The effect of the old farmers as well as the beautiful ‘ocufan’ edges will most likely come to light after the first wash of the farmer. For a quicker procedure, rough diamonds for rough skin (heels) rub the pockets of pockets, holes, and panties. – If you want to pull the jeans off, cut off your underwear somewhat.